Are you having difficulty logging on? If so, you may want to try registering with a very simple username and password. For example, if your name is John Doe, you may want to try using Johnd for both your username and password. If you are still having difficulty, try clearing your cookies by clicking on Tools, then Internet Options, then Delete Cookies, Delete Files, then click OK. If you are still having difficulty, email us and request that we register for you. Just make sure you include your name as you want it on your certificate, and your license number to go on the certificate.
Other COMMON QUESTIONS:
1) What if I don’t receive a score after submitting my quiz?
Answer: It means the quiz did not go through. This rarely happens, but it is possible. After you fill out the quiz and click the submit button, please be patient for the score to be processed. If you see a score after you submit the quiz, it means a certificate has been generated and can be printed (even before you pay). If you are having difficulty submitting the quiz, we recommend that you submit it very quickly to make sure it goes through and, if you have not passed the quiz, take it more thoughtfully. You may take the quiz as many times as you want. Only your last quiz score is recorded on your certificate.
2) What if I can’t print my certificate?
Answer: If you receive a quiz score, it means a certificate can be printed. If you don’t see the blue certificate icon after you submit the quiz, you should be able to log on with your username and password at the “Take A Quiz” page and locate your certificate with the icons presented.
3) Can I print my certificate even before I pay?
Answer: Yes. If you decide not to use your certificate you do not have to pay. It has been our experience that licensees will pay for their courses on the honor system. Most appreciate our low prices and do not want to take advantage of this service. This way, you have your certificate in hand before you pay.
4) What if my name does not appear on my certificate?
Answer: It may mean that you did not provide this information when you registered. We do not mind if you take the quiz for fun, but you will need to provide the basic information requested on the registration form if you want to have your correct name and license number appear on your certificate.
5) Will you mail my certificate to me?
Answer: We prefer that you print your certificate from the site. We ask that you have access to a computer and printer to print your certificate from the site.
6) Can I complete part of the quiz and come back later to complete it?
Answer: No. You will need to complete the entire quiz once you start it. You can return to take other quizzes at other times by logging on at the Take A Quiz page with your user name and password.
7) What if I forget my username and/or password?
Answer: The quickest thing to do is re-register. If you need access to a previous quiz or certificate, just email us and we will send the information to you.
8) What is your refund policy? Answer: We will give a complete refund upon request up to 90 days after making payment. We should be able to process your request within 48 hours if you have paid with credit card. If you have paid by check, we will send a refund within 2 weeks. Obviously, any course refunds would not allow you to use that course to count for credit.
9) How do I contact you?
Answer: We ask that you contact us using the “Email Us” icon at the top of the page. If you have tried to email us without success, feel free to call us at 936-448-8045.